After School Club
Our After School Club is only available to children attending White Court School from Early Years and upwards.
It will run from 3.15 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. every evening in the old hall. Children will be given a snack and drink on arrival, and served a light tea later within the session. The club will offer the children a range of fun activities and theme-based play, both inside and outside. Children can be collected from the school office.
A Booking Form must be completed for any sessions you wish your child to attend. Booking Forms are for each half-term.
The cost for the After School Club will be £8.00 per session per child, up to 5:00 p.m., no tea included and £12 per session per child up to 6:00 p.m., with tea included.
Booking and payments will need to be made in advance. We will be unable to accept ad-hoc bookings in the early stages of the club. Refunds will not be given for non-attendance once a booking has been made unless a minimum of 2 weeks' notice is given.
The Registration Form MUST be completed for each child who attends as the information contained is essential. This is available by following the link below.
If you need to contact After School Club in case of an emergency please phone 07375 886873 after 3:15 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be made and paid for in advance
- Refunds will not be given for non-attendance once a booking has been made unless a minimum of two weeks’ notice is given
- It is the parents/carers responsibility to check bookings are correct
- I understand that persistent late or non-payment of fees may jeopardise my child’s place
- If my child is not collected by 6.00pm, I will pay a charge of £10 per 15 minutes to cover the costs of the two staff who are legally required to stay. If my child remains at 6.30pm, I understand that the After School Club staff will be legally required to contact Social Care
- Staff cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Only medication prescribed by a doctor will be administered by the staff and we must have the written permission of the parent/carer
- I understand that should there be any incidents at the After School Club involving my child, I will be informed of the situation
- I understand that the information given on this registration form is confidential. However, there may be times, for example in the case of child protection concerns, when details may be passed to other agencies in line with the child protection policy
- I confirm that the information given on this form is correct and agree to notify the club of any changes in telephone numbers and contact details, or any other information
- I am happy to receive invoices and other club information via email
- All children are expected to behave appropriately at the club. Parents will be informed if their child’s behaviour is inappropriate. White Court After School Club (ASC) will follow the school’s behaviour management policy
- If your child attends an after school activity in school before attending the After School Club, the full amount for ASC will still be payable
- White Court ASC is an extension of White Court School. If the school is closed for any reason e.g. non-pupil day/snow day, the ASC will be closed
- All school policies apply to White Court ASC. Details of these are available on the website