Good morning Year 4!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed some time with your family. Have a look at the video below to explain what school will look like over the next couple of weeks.
Have a fab week
Here are some activities for you to complete today.
- Write a letter to your teachers to tell them what you did over the Christmas holidays. Make sure you include all the tasty food you ate, your favourite presents and all the lovely games you played with your family.
- Read a book or magazine and make up 10 questions to test your friends to see if they can guess what happened in your book.
- Shape challenge – draw a picture using as many different shapes as you can. Make sure you label them all! As an extra challenge can you include some 3D shapes?
- Choose a place that you’d like to visit when we are allowed to travel again. Find out lots of information about it and make a poster to show all the information.
- Get active – wrap up warm and go into your garden or clear some space in a room in your house to create a heartbeat circuit! Choose 5 different exercises that make your heart beat faster, warms you up and makes you breathe a bit faster. As an extra challenge why not time yourself and see if you can beat your time.
- Play a fun game with your family.