Looking at time.
Exploring the clock.
- How many numbers on a clock?
- Which is the biggest number?
- Which is the smallest?
- Can you draw your own clock?
Explore parts of your day.
- What time do you wake up? (I wake up at 8 O’Clock)
- What time do you eat lunch?
- What time do you go to bed?
-What times are mentioned in the story?
-Are there any clocks in the illustrations?
-What times do they show?
Play sentence substitution - what sentences did you make? Are they a silly sentence? Does it make sense?
You can select phase 4 and 5 for this game also (this will make the sentences harder)