Some ideas to keep you busy:
- Design and produce your own comic
- Design your own workout routine, circuit or game for the outdoors or living room
- Create your own non-fiction book about your favourite topic, e.g. animal, country, period of history
- Build something using Lego or other construction materials
- Create and act out your own play
- Design an invention. What does it do? Does it help people and if so how?
- Listen to a story - some audio books can be found online
- Write a story about ‘Baggaloo’. Who is he/she? Where do they live? What do they do? What other characters are in your story?
- Throw and catch a ball or kick a ball to a family member and count in different multiples, e.g. 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 and/or recall times tables
Be creative and explore something you might not have done before.
Remember these do not need to be completed in one day. Some of the ideas above can be an ongoing project.