* Please ensure all belongings are named, such as lunchboxes, items of clothing (cardigans, jumpers, coats, P.E. kits) and water bottles. This makes the job of returning lost items to their owner much easier.
* All children need a pair of Wellington boots in school for trips to our Forest School site. These should remain in school.
* Children should bring a named bottle of water to school every day. Children are encouraged to drink at regular intervals throughout the school day.
* Homework tasks should be completed weekly.
* Children are encouraged to read their school reading book regularly at home. This could be a couple of pages if time is limited. This will help the children to develop their knowledge of keywords, apply their knowledge of trigraphs (igh), digraphs (ee) and split digraphs (a_e) and to improve their fluency and expression when reading aloud.
* P.E. days are usually Tuesdays and Thursdays but this may be subject to change. Please ensure earrings are removed and tights are avoided on these days if difficult to remove by the child. P.E. kits should remain in school.
* There will be regular opportunities for the children to share their current learning with parents during parent workshops throughout the year.