If the weather is not so good and you can not get outside as much, here are some ideas for things to do this week. We know that some of you are missing your clubs and outside school activities, and playing or taking part in sports is difficult so we hope this helps a little.
- Joe Wicks Workouts
- Super Movers
- Cosmic Yoga https://www.cosmickids.com/
- Get Kids Moving You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCokO71NW3TgndaSNyHIqwtQ
- Just Dance You Tube
- Premier League website for ideas to do at home
- Design your own kit, badge or logo for your favourite sport, team or create your own team or sport
- Produce your own Top Trump cards
- Make a annual for your favourite sport or team
There are more activities online and on the main Home Learning page.