Good morning foundation!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed some time with your family. Have a look at the video below to explain what school will look like over the next couple of weeks.
Have a fab week
Here are some activities for you to complete today.
- Draw a picture to show your teachers what you did over the Christmas holidays. Make sure you include all the tasty food you ate, your favourite presents and all the lovely games you played with your family.
- Phonics sounds hunt – have a search around your house and garden to find objects that start with the sounds you learnt in school.
- Write a thank you letter to your family to thank them for all the fantastic things you did over the Christmas holidays.
- Make up a funky dance to your favourite song.
- Draw a beautiful picture using as many different shapes as you can. Circles, squares, triangles…
- Play a fun game with your family.