I will adding some Easter Challenges over the next few weeks just for fun - have a lovely Easter! x
Fitness Challenge - The Coin Challenge!
You can do this by yourself or with a partner (a sibling or an adult). You will need a coin and a timer.
For each round, flip the coin to see which activity you will do. Take turns to flip.
Each round is 45 secs with 25 secs rest to flip the next coin and go again!
1. Heads = high knees Tails = squats
2. Heads = bicycles Tails = crunches
3. Heads = lunges Tails = wall sit
4. Heads = burpees Tails = squat jumps
5. Heads = plank Tails = plank with shoulder taps
6. Heads = push ups Tails = tricep dips (from the floor/sturdy chair or coffee table)
7. Heads = side lunge Tails = sprint on the spot
8. Heads = side plank Tails = alternate leg raises
9. Heads = sit ups Tails = leg scissors (lying on back)
10. Heads = calf raises Tails = glute bridge
A Maths based Easter Quiz - give it a go!
EASTER TASKMASTER CHALLENGES!
Right, you lot! Lots of you have said you are doing P.E. at home, Jo Wickes style, or playing footie in the garden or other activities but that you still have energy to burn off!
So I thought I would share with you a little work out challenge!
0 = 20 jumping jacks
1 = 15 squats
2 = 15 crunches
3 = 10 leg raises
4 = 10 push ups (on your knees or toes)
5 = 10 squat jumps
6 = 20 mountain climbers
7 = 20 lunges
8 = 30 high knees
9 = 20 bicycles
Complete your phone number, either a mobile or your home number (including your area code too!) Try not to rest in-between unless you have to but make sure you do each exercise safely with good form.
Warm up a little first, jogging on the spot or skipping are fine!
If your telephone number has the same digit in it three or more times, you can substitute one of those digits for another number of your choice.
For both the bird and the fish, you must start with a squared piece of paper. You can fold over a piece of A4 to find a square. See instructions below.